In 1914, after years of apprenticeship, Germano Zanzani opens a carpenter workshop in San Mauro Pascoli, in the family house. The company in 1931 expands by enhancing the productive capacity with the purchase of three electric machines from the German Kirkner. In the middle of the Fifties, the son Eros, succeeded in the management, introduces the mechanisation and starts the production of wood clogs and heels. In 1969 the factory was transferred to its current location while production gradually passed from wood to plastic. Since 1985 the responsibility of the management is entrusted to the third Zanzani generation, that, in order to compete in a market made always more competitive by the entrance of the international fashion brands, has continued in the wake of technological innovation accompanied by craftsmanship.
Today the Tacchificio Zanzani, thanks to the commitment of four successive generations, represents a significant reality in the sector of suppliers of accessories and components for the world of woman shoes.
One of the main pillar of the corporate philosophy consists of important and constant investment in technology, in order to be able to be aligned to the increasingly reduced times of the fashion system.
Our goal is to offer quality responses to the customer in the shortest possible time.
In this perspective, in the course of time, we introduced and improved processes such as rapid prototyping, curing light, five-axis machining, etc.
The constant updating of the professional staff is essential to maximize the potential of the technological investment. This is done by means of an articulated training process, also with contributions and collaborations with external institutions such as the Cercal, International Footwear School and Research Centre, of San Mauro Pascoli, of which the Tacchificio is a shareholder, Isia of Faenza, University, etc.